INFOPAK COMMUNICATIONS specializes in developing and sustaining public information and awareness campaigns in support of advocacy issues, environmental conservation, community economic development and education and social marketing.
We has been instrumental in national public awareness initiatives affecting:
- water conservation and Nile River use in Egypt,
- Middle-East peace process (MEPP) regional conservation awareness programming,
- democratization communication and government devolution in Pakistan,
- water utilization consultations and awareness strategies in Gaza and West Bank,
- communication and media management training for government and NGOs in Ukraine,
- education joint-venture marketing in China,
- tourism industry / education partnerships and awareness in Mexico,
- HIV/ AIDS education and awareness in Uganda, and
- Canadian advocacy awareness on behalf of international development initiatives, Canadian tourism industry, information technology and community development.
Projects and Publications
You can reach us by e-mail at: InfoPak@mymts.net
InfoPak Communications. 64 Bridgeland Drive South. Winnipeg. Manitoba. Canada. R3Y 0E4 (204) 269-0797